Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cuckold Phone Sex


I consider myself to be very open minded and sexual.  I'm 26 years old now and I've experienced quite a few sexual things over the years.  Although I have enjoyed everything I've ever tried, some experiences stood out more than others.  Out of those select few, one really gets all eleven inches of my big black cock extremely hard.  I'm sure you sissies out there know what I'm talking about, because it gets your little cocks just as hard.  Haha.  You know, that's the main reason why your wives and girlfriends crave big black cock like mine so much, because you "men" have such small dicks!  I don't blame them for looking elsewhere, at something much larger and longer.  Your women want my big dick, and you want to eat every drop of nut I put inside her.  That's what pleases Master Andre, cuckold phone sex.  I never run out of hard dick for your big black cock craving wives, and I never run out of nut for you cum craving sissies.

If you're ready to experience cuckold phone sex at it's best, call Master Andre now.  1-888-467-6961.

No comments:

Post a Comment