Sunday, June 24, 2012

Interracial Group Sex

Most people wear clothes when they exercise, but not me.  I have my own personal gym inside my home and I love to workout naked.  It feels very good to have my 11 inch black cock hang free while I exercise.  With that being said, last saturday morning I was running naked on my treadmill when one of my homies decided to stop by with his new girl.  I've known him for over 10 years and he had a spare key to my place but I didn't expect him to walk right in like he did this day.


So there I am, running on my treadmill completely naked.  My big black cock and balls are just bouncing up and down as I run.  With my music on I didn't hear them unlocking the door but I noticed them as soon as they noticed me.  I said what's up to my boy and his girl.  His reponse was "What's up Andre?  You really gotta do that shit naked bro?  My girl won't stop staring."  Of course I laugh with excitment.  I tell him while laughing, "Why don't you let her come closer to a real man."  By that time him and I already knew what time it was.  Both him and her silently agreed and I jumped off the treadmill.  My homie was in good shape but his girl was real fine.  I made that slut get on her knees and suck on my sweaty 11 in black cock.  Sixty seconds later I was deep in her throat and my homie had his big black cock deep in her pussy.  We all three fucked eachother good for the next three hours.  To find out how I used and abused them both with my massive black cock hit me up at 1-888- 467-6961.

No comments:

Post a Comment