Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Slave/Master Phone Sex


I was running late for work this morning and I wasn't able to rub a nut out like usual.  All throughout work I was noticing the more sexy co workers of mine.  My black cock started to become thick and throb as I thought about all freaky ways I wanted to use them.  I soon became sexually frustrated and couldn't wait to get home and relieve myself.

Now I'm home and ready to get shit started.  The only problem is I need a slave to call my own.  I'm going to treat you like the sissy you are use your slutty mouth and tight ass as my personal fuck holes for my 11 inch black cock.  You will do everything I say and you will not stop until I'm completely satisfied.  Come to me slave.  1-888-467-6961.  Ask for your master, Andre.

No comments:

Post a Comment