Monday, October 1, 2012

Rough Phone Sex

What's going on guys?  I'm out of town right now, sitting in a motel room by myself.  It's been boring all day over here and I'm ready for some fun.  As you guys already know, I'm working with a monster black cock.  It didn't take much to get all eleven inches of my cock hard and throbbing.  When my dick get this hard, there's only one thing that can help at this point, and that is rough phone sex.  I need one of two things, a good boy who can take a fat black dick non stop for hours, or a group boys who are lined up to be fucked.  Either way, it won't be a quickie and I'm in charge.  I'm ready to fuck all of your holes and I won't stop anytime soon.  Call Master Andre at 888-467-6961 for rough phone sex.  I'll give you exactly what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment