Monday, July 23, 2012

Sissy Boy Phone Sex

Women in panties is a nice sight but there's something about a man in women's underwear that gets my black cock real hard.  It could be the sight of your penis hanging out or the thong between your ass cheeks, or the simple fact that you're a sissy dressed up in women's clothes.  Whatever the case may be, I'm your master now and I'm determined to get off in the manner I choose.  Panty boy phone sex is always at the top of my list!  I'm going to make you beg for me to use you, then laugh at you and do what I want regardless of what you requested.  Your happiness is of no concern to me so come spit on my big black dick, that way I can slide your thong to the side and force it between your little ass cheeks.

You're aware of your secret stash of panties.  Slide your sexy body into a pair and get in touch with ya boy.

1-888-467-6961  -  Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment