Saturday, June 30, 2012

Big Black Cock Phone Sex

I'm a big strong guy who loves to take care of his body.  Besides exercising, getting a massage is the next best thing in my opinion.  I visit a local masseuse two to three times a week.  Most of their employees know me by name and they argue every time over who gets to be my masseuse for the day.  I have to admit I do have a favorite masseuse but today was her day off.  I signed in and headed straight back to the room I was assigned.  Once in the room, I immediately strip my clothes off and change into the robe provided.  As expected, it didn't take the masseuse long to arrive but when they did I was very suprised.  This was the first time I'd ever had a professional massage from a male masseuse.  He was a tall, pretty well built white guy.  After we exchanged greetings, I could tell he was into me because he kept looking down at my hard chocolate muscles.  Not expecting what was about to happen, I lie down on the table face down so he could start with my shoulders and back.  I was pleasantly suprised of how good of a job he was doing.  He started with my shoulders and finished up with my legs.  After that, I decided to flip over and ask him to massage my chest.  I had a towel covering my huge black cock but he could clearly see it underneath.  The more he rubbed on my body and stared at my cock under the towel, the more excited I became.  Working his way down my abs, I thought for sure he'd skip over the towel and move down my legs but I was very wrong.  He slowly slid both hands under the towel as he looked at my face to see how I'd react.  The thing is, my big black cock told him just what he needed to know.  Once he wrapped his hands around my shaft, my cock began to grow fast.  Next thing I knew, the towel was in the floor and my fat black cock was exposed.  He then leaned down and started licking on my head.  Then he started sucking on the head, quickly working his lips and tongue as far down my shaft as he could.  I could tell by the way this white man slut was sucking on my big black cock, that he'd never sucked a dick before but he was very determined to make me cum.  Five minutes later that's exactly what happen.  As he sucked fast and hard my dick just throbbed, shooting a huge creamy load into his throat.  He started choking on my cum but kept sucking and swallowing. This white slut licked up every drop of cum off my big black cock before turning around and walking out the door.  I quickly changed clothes and made my way out the building.  Holla at ya boy Andre by calling 1-888- 467-6961 and maybe I'll let you be my masseuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment