Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Big Black Cock Phone Sex


Summer is here guys and it's by far the best season of the year.  I love being able to go without a shirt all day long.  Not only does it just feel more natural, but I get to show off my body too.  The other day I was going to meet up with some homies at a local court to play some basketball.  As soon as I pulled up and parked I get a call from these niggas talkin about how they are running late and they'll be here soon.  I wasn't trippin on them being late because I had been mad horny all day long and I decided now would be a good time to sit back and rub a creamy nut out.  I've never done anything like this before so I look around real good to make sure no one is close by, or worse, watching me.  After not seeing anyone I reach down, pulling my basketball shorts and boxers down.  I love looking down at my cock and seeing 11 inches of thick meaty black cock.  I guess you could say it kinda strokes my ego.. So I grabbed my heavy cock and started stroking on it.  Still looking around for others nervously as I rub my big black cock faster, my cock gets rock hard super quick.  Before you know it my 11 incher is standing straight up in the air leaking pre cum.  I lean back and relax my eyes while beginning to work my shaft good.  With my eyes mostly closed, I hear a voice next to me say "holy shit".  Completely shocked with my cock still in my hand, I turn around to see a tall, handsome white guy staring down through my open window at me stroking my cock.  I quickly reply "damn bro my bad", starting to put my dick away until I notice the smile on his face.  I ask him if he wants to give me a hand and next thing I knew he was in the passenger seat of my car.  I pull my black cock back out and he tells me how he's never seen a cock so big.  I reach over and pull his face down, pressing his sexy lips up against my fat chocolate head.  He opens up instantly and begins to suck on my pre cum covered head.  I enjoyed jacking off in public but this shit was much better.  My big black cock was throbbing and leaking in his throat as he licked and sucked up and down my long cock.  I told him to suck it better, as I wanted to cum hard in this guys throat.

Like any good slut would, he kept sucking my big black cock just the way I wanted.  As bad as I wanted to bust in his mouth and make him leave, I held my nut back a while longer.  To find out how the unexpected sex session turned out, hit me up at 1-888- 467-6961.  Just ask for Andre and let the story really begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment