Monday, August 13, 2012

Group Phone Sex

Sup guys it's Andre and I've got a good story for you.  I was chillin with my cousin at the beach yesterday when he noticed a group of four white guys standing by the restroom.  I asked him if he knew the guys and he told me he used to party with them in college.  I wasn't interested in them at all but he insisted on going over there and catching up.  I told him to make it quick as we walked over to them.  My cousin introduced me to all of them, then started talking amongst themselves so I took a seat on a nearby bench.  A few minutes later I see my cousin following them into restroom, waving for me to follow him.  I thought maybe he was going in there to buy some weed or something so I jumped up and headed to the restroom.  When i go inside I see my cousin standing there with his dick out and two of the white guy sucking on it.  I was surprised but I also knew my cousin was a freak and I now know why he wanted me to come.  He wanted me to take care of the other two sluts for him.  I loved the idea of that and didn't hesitate to walk over and let those sissy boys pull my big black cock out of my shorts.  I'm clearly bigger than my cuz and these sissys loved it.  They were both licking and sucking on my long shaft at the same time.  My big black cock was huge and hard by now and I proceeded to have my way with these boys.  Get at ya boy to hear the rest of the group phone sex story.  We can even create our own ending.  888-467-6961 ask for Andre.

No comments:

Post a Comment